Sunday, March 12, 2006

American Idol Dozen

Image hosting by Photobucket American Idol is now down to the final 12, so it is serious from here on. It is also time to pick who I think the winner will be. The guys were hyped early as being the best this season and that the eventual winner would be a guy. Seems reasonable since the past two winners were girls and only one guy ever won.

There has never been a "white" guy(OK we all know Clay really won and not Rueben) win American Idol. So the best bet this year is either Chris Daughtry or Ace Young. Both are excellent and I could see either winning.

But, I think a girl will win again this year. And I think it could be Kellie Pickler, but I am picking Katherine McPhee to be the last singer standing. Will watch and see it unfold.

No comments: